30 November 2016
Starting Point Employment Law Guide: flexible working and family friendly rights in Jersey
This Starting Point Guide addresses the fundamentals of flexible working and family friendly rights under Jersey employment law.
Download our PDF for a review of the following:
- Flexible working in Jersey
- Making and managing a request for flexible working
- Other issues to be aware of including discrimination, constructive dismissal and how to get flexible working right
- Maternity leave
- Adoption leave
- Other family friendly rights
- Dismissal for a family reason
Carey Olsen Starting Point Guides are intended as a general introduction and guide to different aspects of Jersey employment law. They are a summary of the most important issues that we come across. It is very much the edited highlights of those issues. If you would like legal advice in relation to any specific circumstances, please do give us a call.