16 October 2018
A Guide to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Regulation 2019 (GLI chapters)
Lawyers from each of our jurisdictions have contributed to Global Legal Insight's first edition guide to blockchain and cryptocurrency regulation.
The Carey Olsen chapters provide analysis and commentary on blockchain and cryptocurrency regulation in Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey. The content includes:
- Government attitude and definition
- Cryptocurrency regulation
- Sales regulation
- Money transmission laws and anti-money laundering requirements
- Promotion and testing
- Ownership and licensing requirements
- Border restrictions and declaration
- Reporting requirements
- Estate planning and testamentary succession
You can access our complete guide here and the individual chapters via the links below:
If you have any questions relating to blockchain and cryptocurrency regulation or about our services in this sector, please contact one of the lawyers listed or visit our crypto and blockchain service page.
The full GLI guide to blockchain and cryptocurrency regulation 2019 covers 36 jurisdictions and includes 16 general chapters.