Company Formations Assistant
Service area: Corporate
We are seeking an individual within our Guernsey Corporate practice area to provide a timely, efficient and compliant formations service, including the incorporation of Limited Companies, Limited Partnerships, LLPs and Foundations.
Principal duties include:
- Provision of company searches - undertake litigation searches at the Greffe, produce search reports and navigate the Company Registry Portal effectively
- Follow client and matter take-on procedures
- Obtain and review CDD documentation for incorporations
- Resolve CDD issues to ensure required standards are met
- Prepare Memorandum and Articles of Association and supplementary incorporate documents
- Filing of documents on the Company Registry Portal
- Develop, document and maintain end-to-end procedures for all formation / company administration processes
Previous experience in a law firm is desirable but not essential however a background in company administration would be advantageous.
A full clean driving licence and the ability to drive the company vehicles is essential.
For more information, contact [email protected] or click on 'Apply Now' to submit a CV