Credit Control Administrator
Location: Guernsey, Jersey
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator to provide support to the Credit Control function of Carey Olsen and its associated businesses.
Principal duties include:
- Daily processing of automated reminders for unpaid client invoices
- Monitor office bank accounts for receipts, reconcile details and input transactions
- Liaise with service providers, banks and other law firms as required
- Deal with internal and client enquiries (e.g. account balances, breakdown of charges, copy invoices etc.)
- Liaise with Partners and Fee Earners in respect of their unpaid invoices, and provide reports as required
- Assist with invoicing, various billing portals, transactions and related queries
- Database administration to ensure accurate data is maintained and updated as required
- Assist with financial reporting relating to billing revenue
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and previous experience in a similar role within a professional services environment. Microsoft Excel skills to an intermediate / advanced level are required.
This is a full time role which can be based in either our Jersey or Guernsey office.
To submit your CV and cover letter, please click on Apply Now.