We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to provide administrative support to the finance function of Carey Olsen and its associated businesses along with the provision of accurate and timely operational and accounting activities for Bermuda.
Principal duties include:
- Daily administration of bank accounts and management of bank deposits
- Allocating incoming wires to appropriate client files and paying government fees upon request
- Produce regular and on-request reports for Managing Partner and department heads
- Track budgets and provide quarterly updates to various committees
- Report into group finance team on regular basis
- Manage firm credit card and all associated tasks
- Maintain electronic filing and tracking systems
- Manage stamp duty – stock, handing out on request and uploading disbursements to Elite
- Manage callbacks and confirmation of our banking details calls
Assistance for Fee Earning teams
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual billing process
- Chase outstanding A/R on instruction from fee earning teams
Applicants should have a strong academic background along with previous experience within a finance function. Knowledge of desktop programmes including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Elite or a similar system is required alongside numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail. Individuals should be able to demonstrate eﬀective prioritisation and organisational skills, confidence in analysing data and the ability and willingness to work as part of a team.