Location: Hong Kong SAR
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to provide administrative support to the finance function of Carey Olsen and its associated businesses, based in our Hong Kong office.
Principal duties include:
- Processing payment requests to ensure a swift and accurate service to our key business suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers in respect of their invoices and payment queries
- Posting of outgoing payments and financial transactions
- Assisting with database administration and internal billing queries
- Reviewing monthly transactions in accordance with month end reporting
- Maintaining internal financial allocations between jurisdictions
- Deal with internal and client enquiries (e.g. account balances, billing queries etc.)
- Preparation and distribution of internal reports
- Liaising with employees in respect of their expenses and payment queries
- Producing and distributing statements
- Updating supplier contact information and standing data
Applicants should be educated to degree level with a major in accounting along with strong spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills.
Previous experience within an office environment or within a finance function is desirable and knowledge of desktop programmes including Microsoft Excel is required alongside numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail.
For more information or to submit a CV, please click 'Apply Now'