Internal Communications Manager
Location: Guernsey, Jersey, London
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager, based in either the Jersey, Guernsey or London office.
The successful individual will create and implement a firm-wide communications program and strategy in accordance with Carey Olsen's business plan, to streamline communication, connect and engage employees.
Principal duties will include:
- Development and delivery of an internal communications strategy
- Engage with local offices to support and promote the value of internal communications
- Work closely with the Partnership, Human Resources and Marketing teams to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery
- Develop a variety of creative communications using mail, software and intranet, championing the use of video and alternative media formats and providing analysis and other relevant information for management reports
- Support the communications requirements of the D&I and CSR initiatives, across all jurisdictions
Applicants will be educated to degree level or equivalent and hold or be working towards a relevant professional qualification. At least five years' experience in a similar role within a professional services firm is required along with strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills. Individuals will need a good understanding of current trends in digital and social media and a working knowledge of SharePoint and other intranet systems.
To submit a CV and covering letter, please click Apply Now.