Junior Finance Administrator
Location: Cayman Islands
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the position will provide clerical and administrative support to the finance function of Carey Olsen and its associated businesses.
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist fee earners with the preparation of invoices for services rendered
- Track and assist with vendors' or suppliers' invoices for payment
- Monitor accounts receivables and follow up with clients for payment of outstanding invoices
- To be responsible for input and deposit of cheques or cash received
- Process payments by credit card
- Maintain records and monitor petty cash, ensuring a reasonable level of cash is held
- Deal with miscellaneous internal and client queries
- Assist the Finance Manager or Finance Administrator with other ad-hoc duties
The ideal candidate should have a strong academic background, ideally associate degree level although a high school degree would be considered. They should be able to preserve a high degree of confidentiality, have numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail with the ability to work with minimal supervision and be committed to providing a high level of customer service.
For more information, email [email protected] or click "Apply Now" to submit a CV.