Marketing and Business Development Manager, Corporate
Service area: Corporate
Location: Jersey, London
We have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager based in either our London or Jersey office.
Working as part of the wider Carey Olsen group Marketing and Business Development team, the successful individual will work with the firm's global Banking and Finance, Investment Funds and Corporate & Commercial practice teams, to develop and implement a wide range of marketing and business development initiatives.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Support the M&BD Director in creating the annual M&BD plans and budgets
- Oversee the planning and implementation of physical events, webinars, seminars and client hospitality for the relevant practice teams
- Lead on the creation and submission of legal directories, working with the partners and lawyers as required
- Support on production of bids and pitches as required
- Devise and oversee implementation of targeted marketing campaigns using a range of CRM and e-marketing software tools
- Coach, develop and mentor two team members
Applicants will ideally be educated to degree level and have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a legal or professional services marketing team. A CIM qualification would be advantageous and experience of working with CRM and marketing systems is preferable.
To request a full job description or to submit a CV and cover letter, click 'Apply Now'
The closing date for applications is Monday 10th May 2021.