Marketing Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate
Location: Guernsey, Jersey, London
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Assistant Manager / Manager (dependant on experience) based in either our London, Jersey or Guernsey office.
The purpose of the role is to lead the events management and marketing function to support our global Corporate, Banking & Finance and Investment Fund practices. The role will involve liaising with partners and oversight of two junior colleagues.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Plan, research, organise and implement the delivery of marketing events and maintain an on-going pipeline of both virtual and physical events - including pre-event planning and post event follow-ups.
- Develop guest lists and a contact strategy to promote our attendance, events and webinars
- Liaise with third party suppliers, providers and venues to organise, attend and provide front of house support at in-person events as required
- Assist in the pulling together data and information for the M&BD plans and budgets for corporate practice areas, particularly regarding events, sponsorship, client entertainment and partner travel budgets
- Develop e-marketing lists and implement campaigns for lawyers and corporate practice areas
- Design and format branded communications, client and technical briefings as required
- Promote events and technical briefings on the website and social media platforms.
- Manage the creation and submission of legal directories employing the firm's established process and standard template.
Applicants will ideally be educated to degree level and have experience of financial or professional services industry marketing – with experience in events management, experience at an international law firm preferred. A CIM qualification would be advantageous and experience of working with CRM and marketing systems is preferable.
To request a full job description or to submit a CV and cover letter, click 'Apply Now'