Risk and Compliance Assistant
We are seeking an individual to work as part of the Risk and Compliance team to assist the law firm and regulated businesses in meeting their obligations under the AML/CFT legislation, Trust Company Business Code of Practice and Law Society Code of Conduct with a particular emphasis on the provision of Management Information for all entities.
Principal duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and producing management information to inform the firm's risk appetite and support internal, forum, committee, board and regulatory reporting
- Maintaining and monitoring all Risk and Compliance registers in place as part of the control framework
- Supporting the delivery of AML/CFT Induction training to new joiners across the Jersey office
- Assisting with the preparation of relevant Committee and Board papers and management information for presentation to the quarterly board meetings
- Facilitating the provision of Management Information in relation to Risk & Compliance and AML/CFT business as usual requirements
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert in business projects in relation to Risk and Compliance and AML/CFT, as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Risk & Compliance or Financial Crime Prevention Role
- Good Understanding of the AML/CFT legislation including the AML/CFT Codes of Practice and AML/CFT Handbooks
- Good knowledge of law firm matters
- Trust company business experience preferred but not essential
For more information, email [email protected] or click "Apply Now" to submit a CV.
Applications are invited from candidates who currently reside in Jersey.