Service area: Corporate
We have an opportunity for a Secretary to work as part of a team providing secretarial and administrative support to a group of designated fee earners.
Principal duties will include:
- Copy and audio typing
- Amending and reformatting legal documents in an accurate and timely manner
- Answering telephones and email messages
- Assisting in the creation of new clients and matters on the Document Management system
- Processing monthly fee earner time reports and issuing final bills to clients
- Adding partner and fee earner marketing & business development activities to their contacts list
- Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations as required following new brand guidelines.
- Working collaboratively with support teams on larger projects and events
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Organising and arranging meetings, venues and logistics for trips
The ideal candidate will have a good standard of education and will have:
- Previous experience with some or all of the above duties
- Previous experience of working in a legal environment would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Some knowledge of Excel would be useful
- Good typing speeds and accuracy
- Familiarity with the use of CRM systems
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach to assisting colleagues in a multi-team working environment
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours a week and applicants must reside in Jersey.
For more information, please email [email protected] or click Apply Now to submit a CV.