Senior Corporate Administrator
Service area: Bermuda corporate services
Carey Olsen Services Bermuda Limited is looking for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join the corporate service provider business. Our clients include a diverse range of companies, LLCs and partnerships, and you will assist with their statutory and regulatory compliance and support of their corporate meetings, transactions and governance processes. You will also be actively encouraged to contribute towards the business by identifying improvements in processes, policies and procedures and any other service innovation changes that would further improve the client experience and ensure the highest standards of regulatory compliance and risk management for the business.
- Assisting the Corporate Manager in providing corporate services toa portfolio of clients and serving as client contact in connection with such services
- Ensuring corporate records and statutory registers for clients are correct and complete
- Drafting of routine minutes, resolutions, forms, correspondence, and other corporate documentation
- Attending to routine corporate filings with Registrar of Companies, Bermuda Monetary Authority and other Bermuda government and regulatory bodies, as required
- Requesting and reviewing new and updated Client Due Diligence information from clients, as required, to ensure compliance with all applicable AML/ATF, sanctions and related requirements
- At least 5 years' client-facing corporate services experience
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Graduate (or active Student) of the Chartered Governance Institute
- Strong working knowledge of the Companies Act 1981 and the statutory and regulatory corporate requirements applicable to the administration of entities in Bermuda
- Experience in the use of Viewpoint entity administration software, and Microsoft Office suite of applications is essential. Experience in Elite billing and timekeeping systems preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication, client relationship, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
Please click "Apply Now" to submit an application or email [email protected] for more information.