Senior Service Desk Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Service Desk Analyst in our Bermuda office to provide first and second level technology support to internal staff, to respond to staff requests for technology service of all kinds, and a range of administration duties to assist with the smooth running of all technology systems.
Principal duties include:
- Acting as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails and service desk requests from staff regarding technology issues, queries and requests for assistance
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to callers, by providing them with appropriate support responses and friendly communication
- Ensuring that all requests are accurately logged and managed in the Technology Service Desk system
- Troubleshoot technology related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as thin client terminals, laptops, printers, and mobile devices
- Liaising with third party suppliers for additional technical support
- Provide end of day updates for Caribbean related priority tasks to the Technology operations management team
- Produce weekly Caribbean related helpdesk reports
A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role in a professional services organisation is required, along with some knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office & Teams, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, iManage Work DMS and Mimecast.
To submit a CV and covering letter, click on 'Apply Now'