Senior Service Desk Analyst - Singapore
We are seeking a Senior Service Desk Analyst to provide first and second level technology support, based in our Bermuda office.
Principal duties include:
- Acting as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails and service desk requests from staff regarding technology issues, queries and requests for assistance
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to callers, by providing them with appropriate support responses and friendly communication
- Ensuring that all requests are accurately logged and managed in the Technology Service Desk system
- Troubleshoot technology related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as thin client terminals, laptops, printers, and mobile devices
- Liaising with third party suppliers for additional technical support
- Providing end of day updates for priority tasks and weekly helpdesk reports to the Technology operations management team
A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role in a professional services organisation is required, along with some knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office & Teams, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, iManage Work DMS and Mimecast. The successful candidate must be able to work independently with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage their own workload.
For more information, email [email protected] or click on "Apply Now" to submit a CV and covering letter.