Senior Trust and Corporate Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Senior Trust and Corporate Administrator within our Jersey office.
The principal purpose of the role is to provide timely, efficient and compliant Trust and Corporate Administration services, primarily in respect of:
- New entity incorporations and formations
- Company secretarial administration for Carey Olsen Corporate Services Jersey Limited
- General administration support to the wider Jersey risk and compliance team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Law firm experience is desirable but not essential
- Some experience of incorporating Jersey companies, foundations and limited partnerships would be preferred
- A minimum of three to five years trust and company administration experience with a solid understanding of offshore corporate structures and processes
- A Table 5 qualification under the JFSC Codes of Practice for Trust Company Business is essential
The role is full time working 37.5 hours per week and applicants must reside in Jersey.
For further information or to submit a CV, please click 'Apply Now'