Systems Administrator (contract)
We are looking for a dedicated and focused individual to assist with implementing and migrating data over to a new HR and Payroll system on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Principle duties include:
- Assisting with the preparation of data for migration (staffing records, training, appraisal, absence etc)
- Running analysis on data to ensure accuracy and uniformity
- Working with the HR Systems Manager in adapting processes to align with the new HR system
- Assisting with writing training material
- Engaging and training key staff members at various stages of the project
- Becoming a systems matter expert alongside the HR systems manager
- Providing ad hoc support to the HR Systems manager as required
The successful individual will have excellent attention to detail, be confident in using a range of internal systems and proficient using the Microsoft packages. The role requires someone who is good at problem solving, can use own initiative and enjoys working with data. Previous experience within a data focused administrative role would be advantageous.
Applicants should be resident in Jersey and have Entitled or Entitled for Work status under the Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.
For further information or to submit a CV for consideration, click 'Apply Now'