08 July 2021
Carey Olsen announces 12 lawyer promotions to support continued growth
Carey Olsen is pleased to announce the promotion of 12 lawyers across the firm's offices in Bermuda, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Jersey and Singapore.
Those promoted to counsel are:
- Bermuda - Kyle Masters and Jay Webster (both dispute resolution and litigation)
- Hong Kong - Daniel Moore (corporate and finance) and Dhanshuklal Vekaria (dispute resolution and litigation)
- Jersey - Rose Clements (corporate)
- Jersey and Guernsey - Julie Currie (pensions)
Promotions to senior associate are:
- Guernsey - Colin Calvert and Rachel de la Haye (both corporate)
- Jersey - Dean Robson (dispute resolution and litigation) and Mark Slater (corporate)
- Singapore - Amelia Tan (litigation, insolvency and restructuring)
Former Jersey legal assistant Adele Turner has also been promoted to associate.
Commenting on the latest round of lawyer promotions, Carey Olsen group managing partner Alex Ohlsson said: "We are delighted to announce the promotion of these 12 talented individuals and congratulate them on reaching their own professional milestones. Each of these lawyers have demonstrated expertise, hard work and dedication in their respective practice areas and delivered a very high level of service to our clients."