Katherine is a senior associate in the Jersey corporate group. She works on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including private and public mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, equity capital markets, reorganisations, joint ventures and general corporate advice.
Experience includes advising:
- Stars Group on its recent acquisition of Sky Betting & Gaming
- Silverfleet Capital on the sale of Ipes, a leading provider of fund administration and other outsourced services in the private equity sector, to Apex Group
- Strategic Value Partners on its acquisition of Vita Group from TPG
- Butterfield on its acquisition of Deutsche Bank's banking and custody business in Guernsey, Jersey and the Cayman Islands
- Cape on its recommended £332 million takeover by the Altrad group, one of the leading global providers of industrial services
- The majority shareholder of the C5 Alliance Group, which provides technology services to businesses across the Channel Islands and employs 200 people in the Channel Islands, on the sale of the business to BDO in Jersey
- BLJ Limited (formerly Bank Leumi (Jersey) Limited) on the sale of its Jersey private banking business to EFG Private Banking (Channel Islands) Limited and the sale of its trust company business, Leumi Overseas Trust Corporation Limited, to Valla Limited
- Apax Partners LLP in the sale of a significant minority interest in GlobalLogic to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and the subsequent disposal to Partners Group
- Bridgepoint on the acquisition of Moneycorp
- Quotient on its NASDAQ IPO
Katherine trained and qualified as a solicitor in Scotland before joining Carey Olsen in 2010 and was sworn in as an Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey in 2021. She is an alumnus of The University of Edinburgh Law School. She is a member of the Law Society of Scotland (currently non-practising).