Carey Olsen attending C5 Fraud, Asset Tracing and Recovery Geneva
Partner Alex Hall Taylor KC is attending the C5 Fraud, Asset Tracing and Recovery conference at the Fairmont Grand hotel, Geneva.
The conference will cover topics such as:
- Crypto and digital currency explained- understanding the FTX scandal
- What it takes- making or breaking an asset recovery case
- The newest hurdles to tracing and recovering cryptocurrencies, digital assets, NFTs, blockchain and smart assets
- Bank and financial instituation liability for failing to spot or prevent fraud
- Insights from a whistleblower
- Kleptocracy and the U.S. Magnitsky Act
- Multi-jurisdictional fraud, asset tracing and recovery trends
- A practical guide to obtaining compensation for victims of fraud
- Common challenges for international financial institutions
To find out more about the event, please click here.