Private Client Forum Asia
Carey Olsen Bermuda Partner, Keith Robinson, will be speaking on 'Beneficial ownership and trust registration: What do we envisage for the future? Will more jurisdictions adopt it? How do we seek to control it?' at this event hosted by Legal Week in Hong Kong.
Keith will be joined by new Hong Kong Partner James Webb and Cayman Islands Partner Jan Golaszewski.
Global regulations, maturing wealth and mobility in Asia: A headache or opportunity?
Private Client Forum Asia unites elite private client lawyers to discuss the most-timely and concerning issues across Asia, with an outlook on the rest of the world.
Topics of this event include:
- The impact of regulation and transparency on the globalisation and consequent mobility of wealth in Asia
- The impact of matrimonial property regimes on planning, succession and transition: Watch out, roadblock ahead
- Regulated funds: Use as an ownership structure
- Economic substance: What is it? What is the impact of the rules?
- A brave new world: Big Brother is doing much more than watching
- Beneficial ownership and trust registration: What do we envisage for the future? Will more jurisdictions adopt it? How do we seek to control it?
- Legal professional privilege: Under attack?
For more information about this event visit - Legal Week Private Client Forum Asia.