Risk & Compliance CPD Seminar - Managing financial crime risk in cryptocurrencies & ICOs
Carey Olsen senior associate, Luke Sayer, is speaking at one of Guernsey's Risk & Compliance CPD seminars.
The 2019 Guernsey Risk & Compliance CPD Seminar Series provides essential updates for those working in compliance and risk management roles, delivered by industry recognised experts.
Luke Sayer will be the guest speaker for the CPD Seminar taking place on 19 September, covering the topic of 'Managing financial crime risk in cryptocurrencies & ICOs'.
This seminar is one of ten CPD Seminars that each comprise of a 45-minute presentation followed by a 15-minute Q&A.
Topics covered during the series:
- The future of risk in Financial Services
- Blurred Lines - Cybersecurity and GDPR
- The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit
- Managing financial crime risk in cryptocurrencies & ICOs
- Implementing a robust Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Practical tips for building a robust operational GRC programme
- MIFID II - Market access considerations for Guernsey businesses
- Compliance considerations in relation to the misuse of drugs in the medical marijuana market
- 2019 Financial Services Risk Landscape Update
- 2019 Enforcement Update
If you would like to arrange a meeting with Luke Sayer, please click here.
For more information on this event, please follow this link.