Rebecca advises clients in respect of a diverse range of corporate and finance matters, with a particular focus on acquisition finance (sponsor and lender side), fund finance and restructuring.
Her clients include multinational private equity sponsors, financial institutions and alternative capital providers, as well as local lenders and companies. Rebecca also has experience in structured finance and the issuance of high yield bonds.
Rebecca's recent transactions include advising:
- the ad hoc group of creditors in relation to the debt-for-equity restructuring of Pizza Express, the UK and international casual dining group
- the committee of lenders in the debt restructuring of Travelex
- the bidder in the financing of a public takeover of a Swedish-listed company incorporated in Switzerland, including the establishment of a Jersey holding structure and the entry into bridge financing, a bond issuance to refinance the bridge, and the listing of the bond
- the ad hoc group of bondholders on the restructuring of bonds issued by Vieo B.V. and capital restructuring of Lebara Group
- the ad hoc committee of convertible bondholders of Steinhoff Finance Holding GmbH.
Rebecca obtained a first class honours degree in law from Queen's University Belfast and graduated with distinction from the Institute of Professional Legal Studies. Rebecca trained and worked in Belfast prior to joining Carey Olsen in 2014.