Renowned for its world-class beaches, modern infrastructure and exceptional standard of living, the Cayman Islands is not only a coveted Caribbean getaway spot, but a preferred destination of domicile and business for high net worth individuals attracted to the tropical climes and easy way of life.
Located just 480 miles south of Miami, the Cayman Islands is a British Overseas Territory that enjoys a thriving tourism industry and operates a leading financial services sector. This combination of physical beauty and professional services makes living, working and doing business here enjoyable and highly efficient.
As a tax-neutral jurisdiction, residents encounter no personal income, property, sales, corporate or capital gains taxes, while at the same time having easy access to a modern and high end property market, world-class medical and education systems, and a private and secure community comprising both locals and expatriates.
At Carey Olsen, we have the local knowledge and transaction experience to assist you with all aspects of your relocation, including:
- advice on immigration and residency options;
- assistance in compiling information and documentation required by local authorities;
- advice on the relocation of assets and investments, and succession planning; and
- assistance with property purchases.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with one of our relocation partners, please contact us.
Our Cayman Island relocation services
- Relocation and immigration
- Corporate law
- Residential and commercial property
- Trusts and estate planning
- Wills and inheritance
- Regulatory advice
- Family office
- Foundations and philanthropy
- Special Economic Zone assistance