Jersey has a long-standing reputation for opening its doors to individuals and businesses attracted not only by the Island’s charm and beauty, but also by the many advantages to be gained from living and working here.
Jersey is an attractive location for high net worth individuals and their families who benefit from the highest standards of living and the fiscal autonomy Jersey enjoys from the United Kingdom. The Island has close proximity to Europe but is not part of the European Union.
If you are considering relocating to Jersey, Carey Olsen has the local knowledge and transaction experience to provide clear and comprehensive advice on all aspects of living and working in the Island, including:
- introductions to the key people involved in the residency application process;
- assistance in putting together the information required by local authorities;
- advice on residential and commercial property;
- advice on Jersey tax (and the method and consequences of becoming a Jersey tax resident); and
- advice on the relocation of assets, investments and business interests.
If you would like to discuss your requirements, please contact one of our Jersey relocation partners. You can also download our comprehensive Guide to Relocating to Jersey and view Country Life's 2019 Jersey supplement.