The second day of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021 took place on Thursday 14 October with a programme of presentations, Q&A and breakout sessions. In the video above, partner Steven Rees Davies provides a summary of the key points from the day. The agenda included sessions titled:
- Cutting Edge Innovation in Bermuda
- The Underwriter of the Future
- Bermuda’s Digital Asset Business Act
- Living, Employed and Deployed in Tech Central
- ESG & Tech – The Evolution of Sustainable Development
- Tech Investment Trends and the Private Wealth Sector
- Digital Identity – Fundamental to the Transformation of Financial Services
Hosted by the Bermuda Business Development Agency, this year's Bermuda Tech Summit was held virtually from 13 – 15 October. Carey Olsen is proud to be a silver sponsor of the event, which also saw Steven appearing as a panellist for a discussion around Bermuda's future digital infrastructure, while counsel Sheba Raza moderated a panel session on tech investment trends and the private wealth sector.
View our round up of days 1 and 3 using the links below:
For further reading and information on our services and experience please visit our Crypto and Blockchain or Fintech and Regtech sections of our website, or contact Steven and Sheba to set up a call.