Carey Olsen attending ABI Caribbean Insolvency Symposium
Partners, Sam Dawson, Denis Olarou and Peter Sherwood, counsel James Eggleton, senior associate Jasmin Davis and associate Tom Stuart will be attending the annual American Bankruptcy Institute's Caribbean Insolvency Symposium.
The conference is taking place on on 6-8 February at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa. There will be several interative and educational sessions delivered by prominent bankruptcy judges and experienced practitioners, including topics such as:
- CRO/restructuring in Cayman vs. Chapter 11 in U.S.
- Chapter 15 update/recognition issues
- Judge’s roundtable: ethics issues
- Administrative expenses under § 503
- Cross-border fraud
- Chapter 11 update
- Who can get paid administrative expenses out of the assets of an insolvent cayman company
- What do you think you know about subchapter V?
To find out more and register for the event, please click here.