Carey Olsen attending IBA Private Equity Transactions Symposium 2022
This must-go-to conference combines the very latest industry know-how with excellent networking opportunities.
The topics at the event will include:
- Haidee Lee and Carsten Woehrn of JP Morgan on the global private equity market
- Fund formation and liquidity options for sponsors
- An expert discussion on the current state of the debt market and strategies for difficult times
- A general counsel panel featuring general counsel from some of the largest global sponsors
- An in-depth reveiw of private equity exit options
- A panel of investing experts from sponsors discussing the imapct of ESG and new ESG fundraising
- An interview with Ramez Sousou, founder of TowerBrook Capital Partners
- Kaye Wiggins from the FT in a session on reputational issues for private equity houses
- A review of some of the most important current legal challenges for practitioners who specialise in private equity
For further information on the event, please visit the IBA website.