Key takeaways from day 1 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021
Partner Steven Rees Davies provides a summary of the key points from the first day of the Bermuda tech Summit 2021 which took place on Wednesday 13 October 2021 and included presentations, Q&A and breakout sessions on the following topics:
- From Tall Ships to Digital Assets: Bermuda’s Journey to Becoming a Blockchain Nation
- Transforming the Regulatory Landscape
- Why Institutions Need to Get Serious About Cryptocurrencies
- The Future of Data: The Modern Data Estate
- Bermuda’s Future Digital Infrastructure
- Bermuda: Silicon Valley of the Atlantic
Hosted by the Bermuda Business Development Agency, this year's Bermuda Tech Summit was held virtually from 13 – 15 October. Carey Olsen is proud to be a silver sponsor of the event, which also saw Steven appearing as a panellist for a discussion around Bermuda's future digital infrastructure, while counsel Sheba Raza moderated a panel session on tech investment trends and the private wealth sector.
View our round up of days 2 and 3 using the links below:
- Key takeaways from day 2 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021
- Key takeaways from day 3 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021
For further reading and information on our services and experience please visit our Crypto and Blockchain or Fintech and Regtech sections of our website, or contact Steven and Sheba to set up a call.