Key takeaways from day 3 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021
Partner Steven Rees Davies provides a summary of the key points from the final day of the Bermuda tech Summit 2021.
The day 3 agenda included sessions on the following topics:
- Risk vs. Reward – The Potential Transformation Power of Decentralized Finances (DeFI)
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) – Hyped Up Fad or Revolutionary Shift?
- Transformation of the Traditional Business Model – A Bermuda Perspective
- Don’t DABle
- The Prism of Views
- The Transformation of Value Exchange
Hosted by the Bermuda Business Development Agency, this year's Bermuda Tech Summit was held virtually from 13 – 15 October. Carey Olsen is proud to be a silver sponsor of the event, which also saw Steven appearing as a panellist for a discussion around Bermuda's future digital infrastructure, while counsel Sheba Raza moderated a panel session on tech investment trends and the private wealth sector.
View our round up of days 1 and 2 using the links below:
- Key takeaways from day 1 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021
- Key takeaways from day 2 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021
For further reading and information on our services and experience please visit our Crypto and Blockchain or Fintech and Regtech sections of our website, or contact Steven and Sheba to set up a call.