Key takeaways from day 3 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021
Partner Steven Rees Davies provides a summary of the key points from the final day of the Bermuda tech Summit 2021.
The day 3 agenda included sessions on the following topics:
- Risk vs. Reward – The Potential Transformation Power of Decentralized Finances (DeFI)
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) – Hyped Up Fad or Revolutionary Shift?
- Transformation of the Traditional Business Model – A Bermuda Perspective
- Don’t DABle
- The Prism of Views
- The Transformation of Value Exchange
Hosted by the Bermuda Business Development Agency, this year's Bermuda Tech Summit was held virtually from 13 – 15 October. Carey Olsen is proud to be a silver sponsor of the event, which also saw Steven appearing as a panellist for a discussion around Bermuda's future digital infrastructure, while counsel Sheba Raza moderated a panel session on tech investment trends and the private wealth sector.
View our round up of days 1 and 2 using the links below:
- Key takeaways from day 1 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021
- Key takeaways from day 2 of the Bermuda Tech Summit 2021