27 March 2017
Starting Point Employment Law Guide: performance management
The aim of this Starting Point Guide is to raise management awareness of the issues surrounding performance, to ensure that managers are provided with practical and easily understood tools to be able to manage performance within their teams; and to provide an introduction to performance management for managers.
The key issues reviewed in this guide include:
- What is performance management?
- Why is performance management so important?
- Setting standards in the workplace
- Corrective action procedures
- An example of a performance management procedure
To find out more about performance management and why it is important, please download our PDF.
Please note our guides are intended as a general introduction and guide to different aspects of Jersey employment law. They are a summary of the most important issues that we come across and very much an edited highlights of these.