09 March 2017
The Channel Islands Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation
Carey Olsen's GDPR specialists have produced a detailed guide setting out the issues, considerations and steps Channel Island businesses need to take to comply with the new regime, which came into force on 25 May 2018.
The content includes:
- Establishments, representatives and supervisory bodies
- General principles and processing conditions
- Data Protection Officers (“DPO”)
- Data security
- Fair processing/privacy notices
- Breach notification
- Data subjects’ rights
- Transfers outside the Union
Please use the download link on the right to access the Guide.