05 July 2022
Carey Olsen announces 16 senior promotions across group
Carey Olsen is pleased to announce the promotion of 16 lawyers across the firm's Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, London and Singapore offices.
Those promoted to counsel are:
- Bermuda – Michelle Falcucci (corporate)
- Cayman Islands – Shane Westin (corporate)
- Guernsey – Tim Bamford (dispute resolution and litigation) and John Le Tissier (property)
- London – Paul Griffiths (dispute resolution and litigation) and Laura Healy (corporate)
- Singapore – Kate Lan (dispute resolution and litigation) and Susan McKinstray (corporate)
Promotions to senior associate are:
- Guernsey – Steven Balmer, Lois Madden (both dispute resolution and litigation), Kirsty McGeough (trusts and private wealth), Jamie Oldfield (corporate) and Kieran Ogilvie (property)
- Jersey – Lyndsay Houlette (property)
- London – Hannah Diss and Alexandra Hehir (both corporate)
The announcement of the senior promotions follows the news that Carey Olsen has also welcomed Kyle Masters, Sam Stevens and Jay Webster in Bermuda, Louise Woolrich in Jersey and Matthew Brehaut in London to the partnership – bringing the total number of partners across the group to 68.